Currently in Development…
Multiplayer Tank Arena Madness coming soon…
We have officially launched the online alpha version of zTanks for the public to play. Sign up and get alpha access here- http://signup.ztanks.com
(Note: We have to limit our server to 100 concurrent players at a time for the Alpha, so if you can’t join, be patient and try again. Or unplug your friend’s internet…)
What is zTanks?
zTanks is cross-platform multiplayer arena tank madness for iOS, Android, OSX (and hopefully BB10 soon as well). Made in the style and spirit of bzFlag, Tron, and BattleZone. Up to 12 players compete on digital battlefields in games of Capture The Flag, Team FFA, and Melee.
zTanks Will Feature:
• CTF, Melee, Team FFA game modes
• 3 different tank styles- light, medium, heavy
• 1st person / 3rd person views
• Over a dozen power ups to be found in the arenas
• 6 multiplayer arenas
• Record and share your gaming sessions on YouTube from your device instantly
• Badge/ranking system for bragging rights
• Eventually- equipable special weapons that recharge over time (speed boost, mega jump, laser, remote mine, mortar, teleport, torn trail, freeze wave, wide shot, etc…)
• And lots more!
When Is zTanks Coming Out?
We are planning on a full release in April of this year. But you can join our newsletter and get early access to our zTanks online alpha version by signing up here: http://signup.ztanks.com
How Can I Help?
Play the alpha version! Tell us what you think, and share any ideas in the thread. We’ll be listening carefully and doing our best to make the game as great as possible! So pipe in if you want to be involved!